This time, we would like to introduce how to setup a SERVICE when you use OPROARTS as a DOCUMENT SERVICE of D3Worker.
D3Worker - OPROARTS Connection
1) Log in to D3Worker.
2) After logging in, select "SERVICE" tab.
3) Click "New" button to define a SERVICE.
4) Select "OPROARTS (different account)" from "Select SERVICE type" on the left side of the screen.
5) Fill out fields as follows.
- Name: SERVICE name (unique)
- Memo: Simple note (optional)
- URL: OPROARTS production URL (https://www.oproarts.com/Facade)
- CID: OPROARTS auth information sent when you contract OPROARTS
- UID: User ID for document output (LA) of the auth information
- UPW: User password for document output (LA) of the auth information
- File Format: Format of the file to be output
Click "Connection Check" button. If no problem occurs, save and all the settings are completed.